Ready to join our team?Apply Now
The role of the Veterinary Accounts Liaison will be to communicate financial updates to clients, help support the clinical staff by entering charges captured by services performed and products received and overall manage our hospital’s Accounts Receivable process.
Primary duties will include:
- Entering all services into the hospital information system
- Preparing updated treatment plans
- Reviewing treatment plans with clients
- Collecting deposits as necessary
- Assist Client Service Representatives with processing payment balances due on check out.
- Assist with recovery on Aged Receivables
- Assist in returning approved credits on client accounts
- Assist with End of Day financials
- Charge Capturing of inpatients
- Assist with outpatient charges for the ER
- Processing collection accounts
- Educate clients of the payment/resource options (CareCredit, ScratchPay, VetBilling, Trupanion)
- Financial Account Auditing (Quickbooks, Bank Account, Vendors, Client, Partnered Hospitals.
Ideal candidate will possess
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills
- Ability to discuss financial obligations with clients- Will act as a client-pet advocate
- Excellent understanding of best financial practice and debt collection process
- Above average math skills
- Ability to understand and appropriately utilize financial and veterinary nomenclature
- Update various doctors and technicians regarding the client’s financial situation and the client’s goals for the pet’s treatment.
- Ease with computer systems, knowledge of Excel & Quickbooks necessary.
- Previous experience in the veterinary field preferred.
- Act as a professional representative of the Hospital/Company in all interactions
Benefits of working at Evolution Veterinary Specialists
- We work in a caring and supportive environment in a geographic location that offers an outstanding quality of life
- Full-time benefits include health with an optional 50% employer-paid plan, 100% dental,100% vision, 100% disability and life insurances, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, uniforms, CE allowances, Signing and discretionary bonuses, and Trupanion Insurance for employee pets.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour