Evolution Veterinary Specialists is now offering Urgent Care hours from 1 pm – 6 pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays. If you are unable to book an appointment with your general veterinarian, give us a call.
How Urgent Care is Different than ER:
- Scheduled appointments: No more waiting at an ER or days to see your regular vet. Just call for a visit and we will get your pet in and out!
- Only Open 1 pm – 6 pm on Wednesdays & Saturdays: Drop by after work to get your pet taken care of, so you can beat the busy ER nights.
- Consistent Doctor Care: More doctor continuity for follow up appointments such and bandage changes and wound management!
If your pet is experiencing any of these conditions, please come into our 24-hour ER Hospital immediately.
Urgent Care Appoints Can Include:
- Ear Infections
- Bandage Changes
- Eye Infections
- Suture Removal
- Follow-Up Diagnostics
- Minor Cuts and Lacerations
- Itchy Skin
- Lumps or Bumps
- Last-Minute Vaccines
- Health Certificates for Travel
- Excessive Urination
- Anal Gland Obstruction