Evolution Veterinary Specialists is now offering Urgent Care hours. If you are unable to book an appointment with your general veterinarian, give us a call to schedule an appointment.
How Urgent Care is Different than ER:
- Scheduled appointments: No more waiting at an ER or days to see your regular vet. Just call for a visit and we will get your pet in and out!
- Open 6-days a week: Starting in September 2021, we will have doctors available 6 days a week during the day.
- Consistent Doctor Care: We have the same 3 doctors managing urgent care.
If your pet is experiencing any of these conditions, please come into our 24-hour ER Hospital immediately.
Urgent Care Appointments Can Include:
- Ear Infections
- Bandage Changes
- Eye Infections
- Suture Removal
- Follow-Up Diagnostics
- Minor Cuts and Lacerations
- Itchy Skin
- Lumps or Bumps
- Last-Minute Vaccines
- Health Certificates for Travel
- Excessive Urination
- Anal Gland Obstruction