Onboarding & Recruitment Coordinator
Ready to join our team?Apply Now
The role of the Onboarding & Recruitment Coordinator hires the best team members for Evolution Veterinary Specialists. They will manage job postings, screen potential candidates, and screen them for the leadership team to hire.
Hourly Pay Rate: $21.00-25.00 an hour
- 2+ years sourcing and recruiting veterinarians and veterinary team members
- High school diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in a related degree
Criterial and Duties:
- Excellent Recruitment & Communication Skills
- Experience in Veterinary Medicine
- Possess a welcoming, relatable personality to create professional relationships with potential candidates
- Participate in the hiring and interviewing process for all positions within the Hospital
- Conduct new hire employee orientation and ensure the collection of all necessary employment documentation
- Support the Company’s vision, mission, values, positive culture, and strategy.
- Manage and post job listings on Indeed, Facebook, Website, and other veterinary boards
- Screen potential employees and work with the leadership team to hire the best candidate
- Review new team members, checking in with them 1 week, 1 month, and 3 months after they are hired
Benefits of working at Evolution Veterinary Specialists
- We work in a caring and supportive environment in a geographic location that offers an outstanding quality of life
- Full-time benefits include health with an optional 50% employer-paid plan, 100% dental,100% vision, 100% disability and life insurances, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, uniforms, CE allowances, Signing and discretionary bonuses, and Trupanion Insurance for employee pets.
Job Type: Full-time